Multiplying Entrepreneurship through Coaching (MultiEntCoach)
Project duration: 12/2017 – 12/2019
Project code number: 2017-1-RO01-KA 202-037219
Funding guideline: Erasmus+ KA2
The financial crisis in Southern Europe has shown that only the creation of new businesses can strengthen the economy and create new employment opportunities. However, this requires a stronger culture of entrepreneurship and innovative thinking. For the future, people need more skills to turn ideas into initiatives, to trigger or co-sponsor innovation, to plan and manage innovative projects.
Target groups and their benefits
The MultiEntCoach project is aimed at young entrepreneurs and (potential) founders. The aim is to provide them with an efficient support structure through coaches and, with their help, to deepen their entrepreneurial competences. For this purpose, coaches are enabled to effectively support young enterprises according to selected methods that have been tested in different European countries.
The MultiEntCoach project aims to promote entrepreneurship, a proactive, innovation-friendly attitude and the associated skills to help solve social and economic problems. For this purpose, good practices from Europe are bundled and tested in a compact but effective coaching programme for young enterprises (e.g. business idea, customer orientation, marketing). The focus is on the qualification of coaches to implement the support programme in the partner countries.
Role of ISOB
ISOB supports the development and implementation of the training modules and coordinates the quality assurance of the project.
Products and publications
- Development of a handbook for coaches
- Development of a handbook for entrepreneurs with curriculum by means of a support system
- Implementation of a training workshop for coaches and entrepreneurs as well as multiplier events in all partner countries
- Romania (project coordination): Fundatia pentru Promovarea Intreprinderilor Mici si Mijlocii Brasov
- Cyprus: GRANTXPERT CONSULTING LIMITED
- Slovenia: PIA, informacijski sistemi in storitve d.o.o.
- Portugal: Storytellme, Unipessoal Lda.
- Germany: Institut für sozialwissenschaftliche Beratung GmbH