Am Samstag, den 1. April 2023, fand erneut ein Koordinationstag von Campus Asyl in Regensburg statt, bei dem auch unsere Kollegin und Campus Asyl Koordinatorin Stephanie Reiner anwesend war. Zu...Mehr lesen
Coaches for inclusive digital learning at universities and in companies (UnInLeCo)
Project duration: 01.11.2021 – 29.02.2024
Project code number: KA220-HED-4845EB35
Funding guideline: KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in higher education
The COVID crisis showed that schools and civil society organisations suffer from a lack of access to digital learning materials. Many families lacked virtual devices and the financial means to pay for hardware, software and data plans. Most importantly, many lacked the skills and knowledge to access educational resources. They were unable to participate in virtual teaching opportunities, lacked self-organised learning skills and resources to adapt to the digital transformation.
Target groups and their benefits
The UnInLeCo project is aimed at universities, companies and civil society organisations that are trained as digital learning coaches to support disadvantaged groups in society in the training of basic digital skills.
The UnInLeCo project aims to build and sustain a social support system that encourages disadvantaged students from at-risk groups to further develop their digital competences and to develop an attitude conducive to learning. In the course of this, educational gaps are also to be closed.
Role of ISOB
ISOB leads the internal quality assurance, coordinates the data collection and analysis of user feedback. ISOB also assists in the dissemination and development of the learning and training materials.
Products and planned publications
- Development of a toolkit and multimedia learning material for the digital learning coaches and its piloting
- Conduct focus group interviews and develop "Mini Case Studies for Digital Infrastructure and Social Support Structures"
- Creation of a fieldbook for inclusive educational work at universities and the implementation of a podcast series
- Implementation of multiplier events and training of 40 coaches for digital learning
- Republik von Nord-Mazedonien (Projektkoordination): South East European University Tetovo
- Slovenia: Mednarodna fakulteta za družbene in poslovne študije Fundacion Empresa Universidad
- Spanien: Universidad De Alicante De La Comunidad Valenciana
- Spanien: Fundación Empresa Universidad de Alicante
- Germany: Institut für sozialwissenschaftliche Beratung GmbH
- Germany: Campus Asyl Regensburg e. V.
Website and social media
Nachdem das ERASMUS+-geförderte Projekt UnInLeCo (University and Business Inclusive Digital Learning Coaches) im März 2022 gestartet wurde, folgt nun der erste Newsletter mit den bisherigen Ergebnissen. Das Projekt UnInLeCo richtet...Mehr lesen