Wir freuen uns, verkünden zu dürfen, dass in unserem ERASMUS+ Projekt DigiENTAid ein Krisenresilienz-Kurs auf der neuen e-Learning Plattform online gegangen ist! Das DigiENTAid vermittelt digitale Fähigkeiten, um besonders kleinere...Mehr lesen
Digital first aid kit for entrepreneurs for regeneration from the COVID-19 pandemic (DigiENTAiD)
Project duration: 01.11.2021 – 29.02.2024
Project code number: KA220-VET-3010ECFF
Funding guideline: KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
The maturity of digitalisation depends strongly on the industry, the size of the company and its value proposition. The smaller the company, the more difficult the digital transformation. Not all micro-enterprises have the capacity to make the digital transformation. They find it difficult to rethink their business model, adopt new digital practices and integrate basic digital processes. While some businesses managed to deal with it in innovative ways during the Covid-19 pandemic, many failed, due to a deficit in digital readiness and basic digital skills.
Target groups and their benefits
The DigiENTAiD project targets microenterprises that have been severely impacted in their business operations since the Covid-19 pandemic. They will be supported to acquire technical and (self-)management skills to quickly and flexibly transition their business to a more robust digital business model. To this end, they are provided with a "digital first aid kit" and reliable support structures to emerge stronger from the crisis and build a new business model that is more crisis-proof and more successful in the long term.
The DigiENTAiD project aims to support small businesses and self-employed people who are at risk of failing due to their outdated, non-digital business models in the Covid 19 crisis. The entrepreneurs are supported in the professional use of IT and digital marketing and are sensitized to digital business models, encouraged and accompanied in a competence-oriented manner in the digital transformation of their company.
Role of ISOB
ISOB leads the internal quality assurance, coordinates data collection and analysis of user feedback. ISOB also supports in dissemination and participates in the development of the competence matrix and learning and training materials.
Products and planned publications
- Development of a competence matrix of crisis resilience and digital customer loyalty competences
- Development of a self-assessment tool
- Development of a blended learning training on "Crisis resilience, business sustainability and digital readiness" for vulnerable small businesses and the development of a training toolkit for advisors and trainers.
- Building a user community of small businesses, especially those whose operations have been affected due to the Covid-19 pandemic and have limited access to training
- Piloting of the programme and implementation of multiplier events and a final conference
- Romania: Fundatia pentru Promovarea Intreprinderilor Mici si Mijlocii Brasov
- Slovenia: Dermol svetovanje d.o.o.
- Portugal: Storytellme, Unipessoal Lda.
- Cyprus: GrantXpert Consulting Limited
- Germany: Institut für sozialwissenschaftliche Beratung GmbH
- Germany: Verein für sozialwissenschaftliche Beratung und Forschung e. V.
- Germany: City of Regensburg, Business development
Website and social media
Wir suchen Teilnehmende für unseren DigiENTAid Krisenresilienz-Workshop in Lissabon (Portugal), die ihre Organisation besonders im Hinblick auf Digitalisierung weiterentwickeln wollen. Nur 3 Plätze verfügbar – schnell sein lohnt sich! ⏳...Mehr lesen
Passend zu unserem ERASMUS+ Projekt DigiENTAid, welches die Krisenresilienz kleiner Unternehmen durch digitale Hilfsmittel stärkt, möchten wir eine Studie des Instituts für Beschäftigung und Employability IBE und Hays vorstellen. Die Studie...Mehr lesen