Digital Storytelling for Adult Learning in the Digital Age (Digital Script)
Project duration: 11/2019 – 10/2021
Project code number: 2019-1-RO01-KA204-063252
Funding guideline: Zusammenarbeit für Innovation und Austausch guter Praxis
New digital technologies are changing our professional and private lives. Digital learning media are also becoming increasingly important in education, which is why practical mastery is central to being able to participate in today's everyday life, culture and education. Otherwise, there is a risk of social, cultural and professional exclusion from important areas of society.
Target groups and their benefits
The Digital Script project is aimed at people with little basic digital education who are to be supported in training their digital skills. People with refugee experience who have missed out on basic schooling and who lack language skills in the host country are particularly targeted. For this purpose, 20 digital learning facilitators are to be qualified to work with around 100 learners.
The Digital Script project aims to train digital learning facilitators with a focus on digital storytelling. They should increase the availability of digital learning opportunities for people with low digital literacy. This goal is to be supported with a learning platform.
Role of ISOB
ISOB is responsible for theongoing internal evaluation and quality assurance. In addition, ISOB supports the development of the Methodology for digital storytelling and dissemination.
Products and publications
- Develop a methodology for digital storytelling to teach basic digital skills and publish in learning management systems.
- Development of a handbook for users and a handout for facilitators for digital learning through digital storytelling
- Romania (Project coordination): Fundatia pentru Promovarea Intreprinderilor Mici si Mijlocii
- Portugal: STORYTELLME
- Portugal: Fundação de Ensino Profissional da Praia da Vitória
- Germany: Institut für sozialwissenschaftliche Beratung GmbH