Crisis Competence Counseling Network for Women at Work (CCNET)
Project duration: 09/2020 – 10/2022
Project code number: 2020-1-RO01-KA204-080322
Funding guideline: Erasmus+ KA2
Not least as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic, the economies of the European Union are confronted with diverse and complex challenges. Progressive digitalisation and globalisation are changing the world of work. Women in particular have fewer opportunities on the labour market and are underrepresented in the founding and management of companies. For this very reason, women are dependent on being able to fall back on strong competences in dealing with crises and changes.
The context analysis in the partner countries of our project finds a high turnover or dropout rate in the first year after taking up a new job and shows a relatively low survival rate of newly established enterprises. This is due, among other things, to the fact that traditional training measures focus insufficiently on the development of individual key strengths and action competences and pay little attention to the identification of personal core competences.
Target groups and their benefits
The CCNet project is aimed at working women in an orientation phase and at counsellors of women in an orientation phase. We will train pedagogues in adult education on how to accompany, motivate and advise women in uncertain (but also potentially promising) career transition situations.
The CCNet project aims to develop the counselling skills of 20 adult educators with the help of digital technologies and innovative concepts. In total, we will support and advise 80 women who want to reorient themselves professionally. The focus of the women's counselling is on raising awareness of their own competences and support in career planning, including the option of becoming an entrepreneur. An online network will be set up for this purpose.
Role of ISOB
ISOB is responsible for accompanying scientific research in the CCNet project. In addition, ISOB supports the development of the manuals and the target group-oriented dissemination of the project results.
Products and publications
- Development of a handbook for counsellors to build counselling competences and career guidance based on the methods of the Balance of Competences©
- Evaluation of international good practice examples for the design of "networks of working women" and the development of a handbook for the facilitation of "networks of working women
- Conception of a workbook and working materials for counsellors as a theoretical basis for counselling
- Romania (Project coordination): Fundatia pentru Promovarea Intreprinderilor Mici si Mijlocii
- Germany: Performplus GmbH
- Portugal: StoryTellme
- Cyprus: GrantXpert Consulting Limited
- Germany: Institut für sozialwissenschaftliche Beratung GmbH
- Portugal: Mulheres a Obra (largest Portuguese network for women in business)