Expert Team of Peers for Female Entrepreneurship (X-TEAM FEM)
Project duration: 01.03.2022 – 31.08.2023
Project code number: 2021-2-PT01-KA210-ADU-000048513
Funding guideline: Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges of practices
Women's networks serve to share experiences and provide mutual support. However, for targeted knowledge transfer and collegial competence building, it requires pedagogical skills as well as enhanced counselling and discussion skills. In addition, organisational framework conditions are needed that facilitate a collegial learning culture.
Target groups and their benefits
The XTEAM-FEM project is aimed at the members, i.e. women entrepreneurs, self-employed and innovative women of the Portuguese Women's Network "Mulheres a Obra". The project aims to strengthen their own resources for social support and collegial knowledge transfer within the network.
The XTeam-FEM project aims to develop framework conditions so that the online community of women entrepreneurs in the Portuguese Women's Network "Mulheres a Obra", provide professional advice, collegial support and training to the other women entrepreneurs in the network. The community uses collective organisation for common purposes and promotes the exchange of knowledge, experience and expertise in the following areas: Business management, digital marketing and sales, social and environmental responsibility, and collaborative work among peers.
Role of ISOB
ISOB leads the internal quality assurance, coordinates data collection and analysis of user feedback. ISOB also supports in dissemination and participates in the development of the learning and training materials.
Products and planned publications
- Recruitment of a team of women entrepreneurs who will form the basis of the knowledge community
- Organisation of a transnational boot camp as well as a conference and a business fair on female entrepreneurship
- velopment of freely accessible online learning content by the team and production of a handbook on sustainable female entrepreneurship
- Portugal: Mulheres a Obra – MAO4Action (Projektkoordinator)
- Portugal: Storytellme, Unipessoal Lda
- Germany: Institut für sozialwissenschaftliche Beratung GmbH